Saturday 31 March 2012

Jordan University Science and Technology.(J.U.S.T UNI) in Jordan.

Jordan University Science and Technology or known as JUST UNI is located somewhere in Irbid,Jordan.It is well known as the second biggest city after Amman(Capital city) in Jordan.I like this UNI and i hope to get in after the announcement of my SPM results.JUST UNI is the best UNI in Jordan and the payment for students there is kinda expansive,did a couple of research.JUST UNI is using credit hours,we should approximately have about 18 hours in a week.

1 semester is RM 21 600 our money..*malaysian ringgit*Fuhhhh mahal tu,klau 1 tahun ada 3 semester mcm mana?Tu yg tengah fikir2 skrg ni,bayaran untuk pelajar JUST secara sebetulnya tidak dapat diketahui dengan jelas sangat.Kerana,biasanya pelajar JUST di sini adalah pelajar yang mendapat biasiswa MARA.

Welcome to J.U.S.T UNI xD

2 years ago,my school tried to send a student this UNI but she didn't make it because she had a B in Biologi and we failed to send her.For now,no one had ever entered this UNI.I would love to be the first,most students from my school are now currently studying in Jema'ah Yarmouk :P I need to get that scholarship,my family don't have that kind of cash to support me in my studies.In order to fulfill that favour of mine,i should probably get 9A's.

JUST UNI awaits me :D -]


Isn't it beautiful?One day i might be standing infront of it :D MashaAllah.


I asked Ustaz Zainal(Arabic teacher) about the conditions of entering this uni.He said i have to get A- in all science subjects.I can achieve it with putting aloot of effort in it,my problem is money.The only option which is available to me is the scholarship :P Next year is my last year,cant believe i'm all grown up..there's something i need to admit about myself kinda embarrassing though hahahaha i'm still a KID with my mom..never gets old.

Perhaps mybe it would encourage me further to study hard to achieve excellent results.Good thing,i did my part for this..proud of myself for the research at least i can be ready and prepared before the BIG day comes enshaAllah :]

J.U.S.T UNI when are we gonna see each other?I'm looking forward to see you..

Jordan <3<3 - Country Of  Respect !

No comments:

Post a Comment