Friday 23 March 2012

"Be Prepared For The Worse-Case Scenario"

In High School,I have to be extremely competitive in achieving top grades.Only once a month i did find the opportunity to relax or to go out for fun.I'm approximately studying 11 subjects at school with Additional Mathematics,Chemistry,Physics,Biology being added to our already tough courses in religion and Arabic studies.

We recently had a montly test and i FAILED !! A black cloud of depression hung over me and a number of nights that followed,i found it difficult to sleep.The worse part is,certain of my friends even took pleasure in my failure.It's a montly test and was my first time taking the subjects i mentioned above and i don't expect to pass.

My first Semester would be in early May,I'm gonna kick my butt after this :D May is gonna be freaking hard.I need to struggle to remain in this class.I have to perform well,sorry correction not because i have too but i want to.I want to have a bright future ahead enshaAllah and to fulfill my dreams.Everything seems complicated,who am i kidding?Nothing is easy in life without effort and determination.Some of my mates even look down on me and why?I FAILED ! yeah what do you expect?I never look down on people although they failed to achive good results,i believed every person has his/her own set of talents,abilities,skills and preferences.

Indeed it is very important to gain knowledge as knowledge is the light that lead to wisdom.It is the life for one's soul and fuel for one's character.

''The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

Sometimes,i don't really think about my problems..i put it aside and come back later :P Indeed,with every hardship,there is relief.Please ease towards easy Ya Rab,indeed i'm in difficulties..ease me towards easy,Only to You alone i ask for Help.

P/S:Never let people say you can't do things..cause you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment