Sunday 25 March 2012

How Sweet Is Success After Hardship?

An intelligent and skillful person transform losses into profits.Oh come on!I'm definitely not like the others in class but i can be among the best.Certain of my classmates look down on me,as if I'm not smart at all.Thanks guys,you guys keep that up and just watch me xD

I'm in pain!Studies gets so damn hard in the 10th grade,this is life in high school..you gotta do watcha gotta do.Pain is not a negative force and it is something that i shouldn't hate.Sometimes,it benefits a person when he/she feels pain.I'm gonna work hard even if i don't get enough sleep.I can't and wont fail.Everything is possible,the words says it itself''I'm possible'' hahahahahahaha.

I don't think everyone knows that i EVER existed in the class.I'm totally invisible.Awesome eh?Life just keeps on getting better and better.How could i ever forget?

That's me for 2 months hahaha Allahu akhabaar :D

Another thing is..my English is a crap ! Oh darn it -_- Hahahaha failed man failed ! Now i gotta focus on that and other important subjects. :D

Past is past.Let's focus on whats present now.I don't know what is to happen nor whats to come..why should i regret anything  or worry?Just keep on trying and see what happen next.I hope everything gets back right on track soon.I want to have a life,i wonder sometimes how would i exactly look for the next few years?Sure i wanna look good in life.Life has so much to offer,although there are just little things. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment